[NCLUG] cvs question

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Nov 29 22:44:35 MST 2001

On Thu, 29 Nov 2001 quent at pobox.com wrote:

> There's another nice guide, called "Open Source Development With CVS".  I
> don't have a pointer handy but I'm sure google will have a bucket full.

That would be at: http://cvsbook.red-bean.com/cvsbook.html

Here are a number of other links that I've found useful in my CVS
travels... I know Google has a ton of info (as it does about most subjects)
but I don't think I've ever had a question that I haven't had answered by
one of these docs:

The standard Per Cederqvist Manual in multiple formats:
http://www.gnu.org/manual/cvs-1.9/cvs.html

CVS Faq: http://cellworks.washington.edu/pub/docs/cvs/cvs-FAQ/cvsfaq0.html

CVS Bubbles: http://www.loria.fr/~molli/cvs-index.html

Setting up secure CVS: http://cuba.xs4all.nl/~tim/scvs/