[NCLUG] Install fest help

dqhqsq at speakeasy.net dqhqsq at speakeasy.net
Tue Oct 23 12:25:37 MDT 2001

I am planning on attending your Installfest to get some much needed help with securing my Linux box, so in return for your assistance, I am willing to be there the entire day and do whatever needs to be done. I live in Longmont, so I may not be able to help with flyers except down this way. I also have a copy of SuSe, RH 7.1, and Slackware 7.0, so if those could help please let me know what to bring. I also have some extra kepboards and very old 640x480 type monitors that we could use for the day.
Please let me know,
Devin Quince