[NCLUG] Planning for Install Fest and Demo Day, Saturday November 3rd

hakan zorlu zorlu at CS.ColoState.EDU
Tue Oct 23 13:14:20 MDT 2001

hi Matt

i'd like to sign up for the greeting table you can put me from 1:00 till
3:00 or if someone else already have that time you can put me on 2 hour
block anytime after 12:00 noon.

If there is other stuff that I can do from Denver which
does not require me to drive to Fort Collins (except install fest
day).

please let me know.

thanks

iz'an