[NCLUG] Enlightenment themes

M Butcher mbutcher at aleph-null.tv
Wed Oct 31 09:36:46 MST 2001

Yeah, themes.org just overhauled their site. you can still get to the old one
(I believe) by going to http://e.classic.themes.org.

However, I just cheated. There's an RPM at Linux-Mandrake.com that has a
bunch of E themes, including what I consider to be a rather humourous Mac OSX
"look alike."

Matt