[NCLUG] error in redhat docs?

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Mon Sep 24 09:00:15 MDT 2001

 Hello, some kind soul delving into linux for the first time this weekend
brought to my attention what appears to be an error in RedHat's
documentation which affects me directly. Apparently, in the manual that
comes with RedHat 7.1, they are referring people to the website about one
of my cars to report bugs!! (http://www.bugzilla.com) While my Bugzilla is
a bug, it's not that kind of bug...

 Here's the detailed info he gave to me and if anyone can help verify this
I'll submit a bug to RedHat using the correct URL:

--
   Mike Loseke    |
 mike at verinet.com |   Now RFC-1925 compliant!