[NCLUG] Re: [lug] mozilla 1.0

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Apr 7 22:06:37 MDT 2002

On Sat, Apr 06, 2002 at 10:24:16PM -0800, bill ehlert wrote:
>The code and feature set for the upcoming Mozilla
>1.0 open source Web browser suite were

The recent releases of Mozilla have been pretty good.  I've been using it
with Galeon and the 0.9.6 release and 0.9.9 seem to be pretty stable.
0.9.6 in particular just would *NOT* die.  0.9.9 has been running for me
for about 10 days and while I haven't stress tested it too much it's been
running fine.

 This mountain is PURE SNOW!  Do you know what the street value of this
 mountain is!?!                -- Better Off Dead