[NCLUG] Article: Casting spells with a Linux distro written especially for sysadmins.

Roy Budiantara rxbudian at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 9 20:35:26 MDT 2002

While I was reading articles I found this article about a
dying distribution that might be a good one to keep alive.
For those who doesn't have an interesting project to do,
you might be able to help.

Here's the article I found at Linuxworld under how to
section:
"Casting spells with a Linux distro written especially for
sysadmins."
http://www.linuxworld.com/site-stories/2002/0304.sorcerer.html

If you're interested you might try contacting the author,
or go to their site: http://sorcerer.wox.org/

=====
Roy Budiantara
rxbudian at yahoo.com