[NCLUG] Congratulations are in order...

Matt Clauson mec at dotorg.org
Wed Apr 17 16:34:31 MDT 2002

... to Colorado's own Bdale Garbee, bdale at debian.org, on his election to the
position of Debian Project Leader.  Bdale has been a member and user of the
Debian project (and distribution) since 1995, and works for HP in Colorado
Springs.  I've had the pleasure of meeting him on several occasions, and I'm
proud to say that a finer representative of the Colorado Linux community
can't be found.

For more information on the elections and results, visit
http://www.debian.org/vote/2002/vote_0001

--mec

[ Note:  I apologize for the cross-post, but I felt it was warranted to get
the widest possible distribution out -- It's not every day someone from our
neck of the woods becomes high-profile in the Linux community.  ;P ]