[NCLUG] x startup

Charles Clarke clarke at clarkecomputer.com
Sat Apr 27 17:00:34 MDT 2002

There should be a fonts.dir in each font directory.

Do a man on xfs, xset and mkfontdir
Find in your rc files where xfs is being run and find the configuration
file name.  Look at the configuration file for the catalogue(paths).
Run mkfontdir in each of those directories.

Let us know the results. :)

charles

 Domain hosting from $15/month with error log analysis and link checking.
 http://www.clarkecomputer.com/sig.html       domains at clarkecomputer.com