[NCLUG] compaq 1750 dual boot?

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Mon Apr 29 13:55:48 MDT 2002

Michael,

Thanks.  For now, I went ahead and installed RH7.2 by itself.  I don't
really need Windows anyway.  And the sleep function seems to work fine
in Xwindows, just pressing the power button to toggle it on and off.

BTW, I had tried Partition Magic 3.0, but it claimed that the windows
partition was FAT32x instead of FAT32.  It wouldn't let me resize the
partition, presumably since it wasn't a true FAT32 one.

Daniel