[NCLUG] Mesa Networks (broadband)

Matt Taggart matt at lackof.org
Thu Aug 15 12:03:02 MDT 2002

Patrick Riedel writes...

> On Thu, 15 Aug 2002 10:21:37 -0600
> Rich Young <rich at ExperiencePlus.Com> wrote:
>
> > Part of my ongoing saga of the search for affordable broadband in
> > parts of FC where DSL/cable are unavailable...
> >

> Also, I'm assuming you've heard of CWX (http://www.cwx.net/)?
>
> Higher prices, but available now (I believe).

Prices should be coming down soon due to increased membership. Adding more
members would only make that happen faster. I'm not sure if they'll go from
$60 -> $44 right away but if CWX got the 25-50 customers that Mesa is asking
for to create a new repeater site, I bet they might. CWX's Terms Of Service
are probably better too.

--
Matt Taggart
matt at lackof.org