[NCLUG] Re: [NCLUG] Re: Fwd: Re: possible Qwest protest action in Colorado

Charles Clarke clarke at clarkecomputer.com
Wed Jan 2 18:25:47 MST 2002

I just assumed Bill was doing some private teasing that I didn't
understand because his posts in the past haven't shown such a
rude attitude(especially to a non-NCLUGer).  Did I mis-assume?
(though I'm not sure Stallman is anti-programmer, just against people
creating programs and SELLING them to the masses. :-)

charles

 Domain hosting from $15/month with error log analysis and link checking.
 http://www.clarkecomputer.com/sig.html       domains at clarkecomputer.com