[NCLUG] unsubscribing broken addresses

Charles Clarke clarke at clarkecomputer.com
Thu Jan 3 11:20:17 MST 2002

If you keep good records, you can sue them for $500 if they
call you within 12 months after you tell them to put your name
on their Do Not Call list.  I get the person's name, supervisor,
company(incl. telemarketing firm name) and phone #.  I've
actually only had one company that I got another call from in those
12 months.  I got the money and am now also hosting their web site! :-)

charles

 Domain hosting from $15/month with error log analysis and link checking.
 http://www.clarkecomputer.com/sig.html       domains at clarkecomputer.com