[NCLUG] Re: [NCLUG] possible Qwest protest action in Colorado (An apology)

Bill Thorson thorson at aster.com
Thu Jan 3 13:26:19 MST 2002

> I just assumed Bill was doing some private teasing that I didn't
> understand because his posts in the past haven't shown such a
> rude attitude(especially to a non-NCLUGer).  Did I mis-assume?
> (though I'm not sure Stallman is anti-programmer, just against people
> creating programs and SELLING them to the masses. :-)

Bill must have been off his rocker when he posted that!  Maybe one too many!

I certainly didn't want to be rude nor offend anybody, NCLUGer or not.
Please accept my apology.

I was just thought it strange that in a discussion on the evil that Qwest
was perpetrating on us there was a message of only anti-RMS rhetoric.
Like those two topics had something in common.

I'll keep quiet now.

Bill