[NCLUG] unsubscribing broken addresses

Daniel Miles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Thu Jan 3 06:39:41 MST 2002

Be really careful with Qwest, I used to work for them. They're able (legally) to tell you anything they want on the phone, and encouraged to lie if it'll help the company screw people out of a few bucks. I'd get it in writing before I believed them and I always record every conversation I have with a qwest representitave. If they refuse to be recorded I don't talk to them, I ask for a manager.