[NCLUG] normalizing data

mike cullerton michaelc at cullerton.com
Mon Jan 7 11:09:21 MST 2002

on 1/7/02 10:27 AM, Michael Dwyer at mdwyer at sixthdimension.com wrote:

>> i have a database with info about some images. every image has a name and
>> location (directory path). some images have comments associated with them
>> (ultimately, all should) and each image can be the member of one or more
>> groups.
>
> You know, the sad thing is that I took one look at this post and
> thought, "Mike's building a PORN SERVER!!"

not sure if any of y'all have looked at my photos, but they consist of
pictures of my yard with flowers blooming and some pictures of my dogs. one
of the things i do to get folks to wonder, is add this tag line when i
mention my website. "see naked dogs, even in snow"

you'd be amazed at how many folks i offend :)

-- mike cullerton   michaelc at cullerton.com