[NCLUG] Infrastructure changes (slightly OT)

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Wed Jan 16 10:13:21 MST 2002

On Tue, Jan 15, 2002 at 06:05:04PM -0700, Jamison Gulden wrote:
>We just got the first bill and the bill and the contract we signed don't
>agree. Who knows what price we will end up having to pay.

Wow, that's *EXACTLY* what happened to us with our T1.  We signed a
contract for $205/month, and for the first 6 months were getting billed for
$250.  Every month we called our rep, she said it was a billing mistake and
would get cleared up.

After 6 months of this, she said "Oh, we can't bill you $205, we have to
bill you $250, so we'll go ahead and send you out a new contract."  Which
they never did...  We finally canceled it and paid $250/month for every
month we had it.

I wonder what they would have done if we'd been sending them checks for
$150 a month, then after 6 months said "Oh, we can't pay you $250 a month,
we'll go ahead and send you a new contract for $150/month."

 Electronic ways to get in touch with Canadians?
 Don't they generally involve a moose and an antenna?