[NCLUG] worm/virus going around

Daniel Herrington danielh at ftc.agilent.com
Wed Jan 16 16:53:49 MST 2002

Thanks, Michael.  The description I found for this one on symantec
sounds pretty gruesome.  I'll definitely want to get rid of it quick.
If only I had an exclusively-Linux household... sigh.

Daniel

=> Replying to Michael Dwyer's message, "Re: [NCLUG] worm/virus going around"
=> (sent Jan 16 @ 16:02 -0700):