[NCLUG] video

William Dan Terry william.terry at knotworks.com
Thu Jan 17 17:14:06 MST 2002

Any suggestions for video player apps? I want to play mpeg, qt and mov on
my Linux box. I've got Gnome on X. I've been looking around. Some of the
options that sound good (at linux.org and gnome.org) don't have working
links. So I thought I'd get suggestions. Funny thing is that I can play
mpegs on my ipaq running linux (not X so I can't use the same app), but am
not finding obvious desktop options.

TIA, William

How do we acquire wisdom along with all these shiny things? -David Brin

    PGP public key:     http://www.knotworks.com/wdt_pgp_pubkey.asc
    fingerprint:   DC 80 E4 18 E2 CB AC F4  8C 59 9B 9C BB A2 D7 4B