[NCLUG] cant log in - run x anymore!!

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Sat Jan 19 13:12:19 MST 2002

When you startx again, pipe it to a log file
and see what crashed during startx loading up.
This will help with the diagnostics a bit.

And for clarification, I presume you mean X
boots you out completely (at least the user
logged in starting X) and back to a login prompt
or just boots you out of X to a command line
prompt?

--- Crawford

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146