[NCLUG] KRUD 7.2 Boot Failure

Scott G. Brauer ScottBrauer at Compuserve.com
Thu Jan 24 23:40:35 MST 2002

At least I know my first mistake.  I wrote some scripts to update files and
I bet I had the kernel packages in the directory it was using as a holding
pen.  I won't know until I can get into the machine but I imagine that is a
pretty safe bet.

I'm still trying to get the boot disk to work.  I'm using Norton Disk
Doctor now in an attempt to fix the disk.  Then I will move on and check
the system based on the suggestions posted.

I'll keep you updated.  Thanks for the help.