[NCLUG] Help needed with Linux login

Daniel Miles dmiles at holly.colostate.edu
Sun Jan 27 16:27:08 MST 2002

More likely it's on rc2 but yes, if you have an xpm installed rc5 is the traditional place to install those scripts. it is also true that even if the rc is on 5 he does not have an xpm in... Either way, it is my personal assertion that a linux newbie should become as comfortable with the prompt-only envronment as possible and going to rc5 isn't always the best way to do that.