[NCLUG] Spam from a Fort Collins company!

Michael Dwyer mdwyer at sixthdimension.com
Mon Jan 28 09:55:34 MST 2002

Well, he replied... and 'encouraged' me to persue this matter in the
courts.  I need to do a bit more reading, but it would appear that it
will cost me $9 to file in small claims court, plus fees for serving him
with documents.  I think if I win (which should be a no-brainer) I can
recover the court costs.  In the end, it would be $10 for my trouble...
lunch.  Spectacular.

Its all sooooo not worth it, yet he annoyed me enough that I /really/
want to go through with it.  If anyone else got this spam, I would
really like to know...  Plus, it might be a press-worthy event, and
maybe an opportunity for a sound-bite: "It is a start, but it just isn't
powerful enough."