Your Web Site

Web Your Business - Fort Collins info at webyourbusiness.com
Mon Jan 21 22:39:29 MST 2002

We would like to save you some money... yes, SAVE YOU MONEY...

With the domain - trail100.com -  you're probably paying quite a lot in
hosting fees... if it's more than $12.50 per month - we can SAVE YOU
MONEY.

Host with Web Your Business in Fort Collins, and we will cost you LESS
than you are paying now.

I have complained to their upstream, without any result yet.  I haven't
talked to the BBB, yet.  I already have a complaint going through
channels with them, and I don't want to jinx it, since it is possibly
worth more than the $10 this one is...  Anyway, the message I BCC'd to
the list got a reply: