[NCLUG] High speed internet in N. FtC

John jafish at spearnet.net
Tue Jan 29 18:59:11 MST 2002

Hello :
I was wondering if anyone could offer some suggestion on getting high
speed access in  North Ft. Collins. I live off of Overland Tr, and US
Cable is out here,but I dont't think they do the broadband thing. Qwest
DSL say's their service is in our area, but my phone line is not
qualified for it. I put in a request to get it qualed two months ago,
but have heard nothing. Sattellite is an option but I don't really want
to go there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx John