[NCLUG] High speed internet in N. FtC

Rich Young rich at RepublicOfTech.com
Wed Jan 30 00:37:25 MST 2002

--Rich

-----Original Message-----
From: nclug-admin at nclug.org [mailto:nclug-admin at nclug.org]On Behalf Of
John
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2002 6:59 PM
To: nclug at nclug.org
Subject: [NCLUG] High speed internet in N. FtC

Hello :
I was wondering if anyone could offer some suggestion on getting high
speed access in  North Ft. Collins. I live off of Overland Tr, and US
Cable is out here,but I dont't think they do the broadband thing. Qwest
DSL say's their service is in our area, but my phone line is not
qualified for it. I put in a request to get it qualed two months ago,
but have heard nothing. Sattellite is an option but I don't really want
to go there. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx John