[NCLUG] scsi mix and match

Theodore A. Roth troth at verinet.com
Wed Jan 30 12:59:02 MST 2002

I've seen what you are talking about, it's just a resister network and
it's passive, when I think I need an active terminator.

Alas the drive in question doesn't support that type of terminator
(seagate ST39175LW), so I need a terminator on the cable or inline. I
think I still need to jumper the TP on the drive to power the terminator
on the cable. Am I correct?

Ted Roth