[NCLUG] New linux server

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Thu Jan 31 11:13:27 MST 2002

On Wed, Jan 30, 2002 at 07:59:27PM -0700, Brian Stanback wrote:
>Sorry, I meant Courier IMAPD rather than Cyrus IMAPD on that previous
>message.

Note that the Courier project, in addition to having a fairly popular imap
server, also has a pretty impressive looking full mail system, including
MTA, webmail, message filtering, virtual domains, DSN, SSL support, etc...
It's actually the system I'm most interested in trying if I were to switch
to using a different mail server.

I last tried to use it about a year and a half ago, and couldn't get it
working.  I should try it again...

 Give me immortality or give me death!