[NCLUG] New linux server

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Jan 31 18:58:32 MST 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Evelyn Mitchell wrote:

> The author (copyright holder) has absolute control over how their work is
> copied. ANY copyright holder can say how copies are distributed, or if
> they can be distributed at all.

And if you read further down in my message, I stated that it is completely
DJB's right to do whatever with the code he's written.

No one is contesting that.

> One is not forced to accept a license. One chooses to do so.

Indeed.

And there are a number of "solid, reliable, secure", and otherwise
completely capable MTAs that don't contain DJB's uncooperative, NON-open
source licensing terms.

I choose to use and recommend (one of) those.

Later,
Paul
    J. Paul Reed            preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
    What's the point in being nuts if you can't have a little fun?
                                   -- John Nash, Jr., A Beautiful Mind