[NCLUG] help

Doug Holland meldroc at frii.com
Fri Jul 5 11:23:34 MDT 2002

unzip should unpack your file for you.  As far as editors go, so many
choices...  Most of us Linux/Unix geeks choose some variant of vi or emacs
(vim, vile, elvis, GNU emacs, xemacs, though both vi and emacs derived
editors are not very user friendly for the uninitiated (why do you think
Emacs stands for "Escape Meta Alt Control Shift"?)

Other editors you might try would be kedit or kate (if you're running KDE),
nedit or pico.