[NCLUG] Cables?

Mathew,John John.Mathew at business.colostate.edu
Tue Jul 9 10:24:08 MDT 2002

Do you know their location/address?

John

	Thus spake mike cullerton:

	> wintronic on riverside sells ethernet cables.

	 Mmmm Wintronic. This place rocks. They do alot of business with
	contractors locally and have all the geeky cool wiring stuff you can use
	(cable management, velcro, zip-ties, conduit, etc.) and if it's not in
	stock they can get it in a couple days. Cables cut to length if required,
	and they stock alot of standard lengths of both straight through and
	cross-over. I've even had them construct power strips for me in the past.
	They also stock a couple hubs/switches and NIC's if you need one quick
	like. They close about 4pm though, that's the only bad thing I can think
	of. :-)

	--
	                  | An upturned tortise is the ninth most pathetic thing
	   Mike Loseke    | in the entire multiverse.  An upturned tortise that
	 mike at verinet.com | knows what is going to happen next is, well, at
	                  | least up there at number four.
	                  |                  -- Terry Pratchett, Small Gods

	To unsubscribe, subscribe, or modify your settings, go to: