[NCLUG] running servers on frii dsl?

Sean Reifschneider jafo-nclug at tummy.com
Fri Jul 12 11:50:08 MDT 2002

On Fri, Jul 12, 2002 at 11:24:36AM +0000, dherr at frii.com wrote:
>Does anyone know if the acceptable usage policy of FRII/Qwest DSL permits
>the running of a web server or a mail server over the DSL connection?

As far as I know, it's fine.  Since they charge based on usage, the more
you're using it, the happier they are.  We ran tons of servers on our DSL
through FRII back before we got our own hosting space.

 What no spouse of a programmer can ever understand is that a programmer is
 working when he's staring out the window.