[NCLUG] Error messages from "make html_docs" for OTB in Deb 2.2

Sivea Key siveakey at attbi.com
Tue Jul 16 10:09:10 MDT 2002

Hi,
I have applied to the Debian list at Programmers Heaven and the list for the
software package, OTB, without success. On Aaron's advice, I have also
checked to make sure ncurses was installed. It was. Strangely, Mike was able
to get these same docs to compile on ONE install he did at home. We don't
know why and have been unable to repeat it on my boxes. Because of the size
of the doc files and the antiquity of the machines we've been using, we
aren't able to sneaker-wear these babies to my test lab. I really need these
docs! HELP!

Thanks,
Sivea