[NCLUG] Bar code scanner

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Jul 18 15:59:43 MDT 2002

On Thu, 18 Jul 2002, Wayne Schneider wrote:

> I am looking for a bar code scanner to create a video ckeck out system.
> I am currently running Debian "Woody".  Is there anyone that can give me
> a few pointers, suggestions on which one to buy or lead in the right
> direction.

Why buy one?

You should just find someone with a cueCat; heck, I've got one that hasn't
even been opened that you're welcome to.

<comic book guy>stupidest marketing gimic ever</comic book guy>

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   Wait, stop!  We can outsmart those dolphins.  Don't forget: we invented
   computers, legwarmers, bendy straws, peal-and-eat shrimp, the glory
   hole, *and* the pudding cup!   -- Homer Simpson, Treehouse of Horror XI