[NCLUG] Hacking on Sunday?

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Sun Jul 21 00:56:45 MDT 2002

Greetings.  Evelyn and I have been going to the Wired Bean on Sundays off
and on for the last month, and were planning on going tomorrow.  We usually
have an AP talking dial-up, but our AP's modem has recently started not
wanting to work.  So, we'll probably be not networked, or at least not with
any speed.  They have a few dial-up lines but I usually just use CDPD and
hack otherwise disconnected.

So, tomorrow, Sunday July 21 from 2pm to 5pm at the Wired Bean.  The Wired
Bean is on West Elizabeth, just west of the CSU campus.  It's on the north
side of the street, across the street from the Campus West Theater.

 Open Source.  Would you buy a car with the hood welded shut?