[NCLUG] OT: IRC Quotes, very amusing.

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Thu Jul 25 21:30:03 MDT 2002

On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Brian Stanback wrote:

> Hrm... anyone think I should make a new IRC quotes database?

It might be cool, but if you did, you should ask the other guy why he took
them down. The note said something about personal reasons... maybe someone
threatened to sue him or something.

It would be good to know information like this going in.

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed                 preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   Wait, stop!  We can outsmart those dolphins.  Don't forget: we invented
   computers, leg warmers, bendy straws, peel-and-eat shrimp, the glory
   hole, *and* the pudding cup!  -- Homer Simpson, Tree House of Horror XI