[NCLUG] telnet on the web?

Andrew Fox afox at cnr.colostate.edu
Tue Jun 18 20:55:03 MDT 2002

This may be a stupid question but thought id ask anyway.  Is there a
website that with a built in java or gui telnet program so that you can
telnet to a machine via an internet browser instead of using a telnet
program running on your computer?  If its not out there (i did some
surfing already and nothing came up) is it possible?  This would be useful
to me and others when we use the rare computer that does not have telnet
software installed or more likely it has been disabled because it is some
public use computer.  Also useful for macs that often don't have the ncsa
telnet software installed.

TIA,

Andrew Fox
Geomatics Program