[NCLUG] ANN: NCLUG Hacking Society, June 18

Tkil tkil at scrye.com
Sun Jun 23 16:46:55 MDT 2002

>>>>> "Jafo" == Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> writes:

Jafo> Dinner: Woody's Wood-fired Pizza, 7pm
Jafo> Meeting: 311 South College Ave, 8pm
Jafo>
Jafo> This Tuesday, June 18 from 8pm to 11pm we will be having another
Jafo> installment of the Hacking Society.  At 7pm we'll be gathering
Jafo> at Big City Burgers for dinner, then heading over to the normal
Jafo> place at 8pm for the main event.

Marcio> I assume you mean "we'll be gathering at Woody's"?

And, further, I hope Jafo intended this for June 25, unless he's
hacked up a time machine.  In Python, no doubt.

t.