[NCLUG] quick and easy mp3 rippin question

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Wed Jun 26 14:33:48 MDT 2002

 I've been using grip to rip my cd's as of late - it's nice - but I haven't
been able to figure out how to do one thing that is sometimes a 'good
thing'. I'd like the ability to be able to rip and encode an entire album
into a single mp3 file. There are several albums among my favorites for
which this would be highly desirable, like Peter Gabriel's 'Passion' and
all of Roger Waters' works. :-) Any pointers and my ears shall thank you.

 'Why?' you ask? I throw all my mp3's into a single playlist and hit
shuffle/repeat at work and for albums like this I prefer to hear them from
start to finish instead of piecemeal.

--
   Mike Loseke    | Give us this day our daily booze, and forgive us
 mike at verinet.com | our hangovers, so we can forgive those who point