[NCLUG] Needed: Printer cable

Marcio Luis Teixeira marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Sun Jun 30 09:23:06 MDT 2002

Does anyone have a parallel printer cable, DB-25 to Centronics, that they do
not want anymore? I'm willing to take or trade for another type of cable or
computer part (let me know what you want, I have a box full of every type
imaginable of computer cables and parts, *except* for the one I presently
need).

Marcio Luis Teixeira

PS: Is there a good place where I can post a list or hardware I want to trade
with local computer people? I got all sorts of old computer parts and cables,
most of it too inexpensive to even sell on eBay (like anyone wants to pay
$5.00 shipping on a part worth half that much). Perhaps NCLUG ought to have a
classifieds page where we can trade stuff :)