[NCLUG] wallpaper mystery solved

Elena Jakubikova immina at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 14 15:26:54 MST 2002

Hi all,

I made it finally work. I looked up the configuration files in my home
directory and I realized that they had read access only (maybe dell people
wanted to make it hard to get rid of their logo?). I just changed file
permissions to be able to write into the file and now kde and gnome control
centers work just fine. Finally I dont have to look at the same boring
wallpaper all the time.
Thanks a lot for your help,

Elena