[NCLUG] Design Patterns Group (fwd from: tkemper at valenciasystems.com)

Evelyn Mitchell efm at tummy.com
Mon Mar 18 13:35:48 MST 2002

----- Forwarded message from Tim Kemper <tkemper at valenciasystems.com> -----

Delivered-From: bjug-announce-request at avitek.com
From: "Tim Kemper" <tkemper at valenciasystems.com>
To: "Bjug-Announce at Avitek. Com" <bjug-announce at avitek.com>
Subject: Design Patterns Group
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2002 10:48:37 -0700

The Boulder Design Patterns Study Group meets twice a month to study Software Design Patterns.  We've been meeting since the beginning of the year and are just about to finish Shalloway and Trott's "Design Patterns Explained".  Our next book will be "Design Patterns" by Gamma, et al.

If you're thinking that you'd like to join the group and are somewhat new to patterns, now would be a good time.  A new member could conceivably read/study Shalloway's book and basically be caught up with where the group is now.  I suspect it will be considerably more difficult in the coming months.

Our next meeting is Tuesday, March 19.

For more information:
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?BoulderPatternsGroup

----- End forwarded message -----