[NCLUG] free to a good home

Mike Loseke mike at verinet.com
Thu May 2 16:17:23 MDT 2002

Thus spake Michael Dwyer:

> Mark Fassler wrote:
> > I have a big (like, 200lbs) Sparc server that is free to a good home.  In
> > excellent condition, I got it from (I think) Mike Loseke about 2 years
> > ago.
>
> Old servers never die... they just turn into furniture...
>
> I still have my 4/330s.  I couldn't convince Eric to load them into
> his car. :)

 We barely got the 670 into Mark's car. :-) I think part of the door was
sacrificed to get it inside.

 That thing is a Sun 670MP. The rest sounds right. I think it had Solaris
2.5.1 on it when I handed it over to Mark.

--
   Mike Loseke    | Press to test. (click)
 mike at verinet.com | Release to detonate.