[NCLUG] Firewall question

Chris Funk chris at goldencoast.com
Fri May 17 08:06:41 MDT 2002

Hi, Marcio

Not really answering your question, but if you want an extremely easy and
configurable iptables firewall generator/script check out
http://muse.linuxmafia.org/gshield.html  It sets up the firewall by
answering a few questions in a script.  Then you can add forwards, allow
specific/trusted hosts/ports, blacklist hosts, etc.

Chris