[NCLUG] Hello All.

Brian Stanback brian at stanback.net
Fri May 17 13:26:01 MDT 2002

I am sure everyone would be welcome to have you at the hacking society
meetings, I am pretty lazy so I don't attend social functions that much.

I have been using Debian for awhile and it works good for me. As
far as Debian being up-to-date: I find that the "testing" release aka Woody
has a pretty current APT list. It is running the 2.4 Kernel so it
should support most/all of your hardware; you can always grab the
latest kernel and recompile it to meet your hardware needs.

Debian's stable release goes through quite a bit of testing before
it is released and that results in one of the most stable and secure distros out there.

Some of the Tummy guys will probably sell you on KRUD though :)

--
Brian