[NCLUG] NFS from HPUX to Linux

J. Paul Reed preed at sigkill.com
Tue May 21 11:37:22 MDT 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002, Mike Loseke wrote:

>  Nah, physics is much cooler than PA/Linux. :-) But doesn't NetBSD (or one
> of those flavors) occupy the spot as "most favored alternate OS" on HP's?

<whisper>Pssst! Mike... this is the Northern Colorado LINUX User's Group...
which means we can only be zealots about *one* OS...  so don't mention the
"B(SD)"-word</whisper> :-)

Later,
Paul
   J. Paul Reed              preed at sigkill.com || web.sigkill.com/preed
   Is there fire in your eyes, or the glow of machines?  Watch how your
   fingers burn over the keys. So sure what you do...
                                       -- Young Offender, Pet Shop Boys