[NCLUG] desktop link behavior

marciot marciot at holly.colostate.edu
Tue May 28 09:46:32 MDT 2002

>Now this works! Thnx a million. I'm curious as to what the offending line in
>.kde is so if the grep output gives you a clue please let me know.

I'm not sure. Perhaps the lines in RecentDocuments with
"X-KDE-LastOpenedWith"?
Anyhow, deleting ".kde" is usually a good way to reset things to a sane state
if you can't figure out what is going on :)

Once you get everything configured the way you like, it's also something you
can consider making a backup copy of, so you can restore it later.

Marcio Luis Teixeira