[NCLUG] users only

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Wed May 29 11:30:28 MDT 2002

On Wed, May 29, 2002 at 12:54:12PM +0100, Matthew Wilcox wrote:
>I'm extremely unhappy with that.  When people cross-post messages between
>BLUG and NCLUG, I get these obnoxious `your message has been held for

Well, perhaps you could suggest better wording for the "held for
moderation" message?  Or is it simply it's existance which offends you?
;-)

>particularly well-versed in the art of dealing with spammers.  Anyone
>else have a preference?

I'm thinking about adding spamassassin integration into Mailman, so it can
hold them for moderation...

 Having been an entrprenuer, I value being a wage-slave in new ways.  I also
 more fully understand why I hate it.  -- Evelyn Mitchell, 1999