[NCLUG] users only

Charles Clarke clarke at clarkecomputer.com
Wed May 29 14:38:23 MDT 2002

Just my $.02 worth.  Feel free to let me know what I'm missing.

Since this is a discussion list and the majority of the time, the
response should go to the list, I prefer that the Reply-To: is the
list.  Since I use pine, I get the choice of using that or the From:
and also replying to all the recipients.

As for closing the list or moderating it for non-subscriber posts:  I
think that if the message that goes back to a non-subscriber mentions that
their message may take time to go the list because they aren't a
subscriber and also lets them know how to subscribe, they always have the
option of subscribing to have their questions answered quicker.

charles

 Domain hosting from $15/month with error log analysis and link checking.
 http://www.clarkecomputer.com/sig.html       domains at clarkecomputer.com