[NCLUG] Upcoming Linux certification/training opportunities

Crawford Rainwater crawford.rainwater at itec-co.com
Wed Nov 20 08:32:01 MST 2002

(Pardon the posting to multiple lists in advance.)

Folks,

Due to some specific Linux certification training requests,
The I.T.E.C. Company will be scheduling our courses
that focus on the Linux+ and LPI Level 1 certification
in a back-to-back session in January to February.  This
will be a total of 13 days, with the classroom location
in the Denver Tech Center (still waiting on the date
confirmation at this time).  We recommend this for those
tech savvy folks who are looking to further their knowledge
in the Linux realm or for those who wish to strengthen
his/her existing skills with the certifications.

The courses, which can be found on ITEC's web site under
the Education -> Courses link are as follows:
- LNX-100: Linux Fundamentals (Linux+ prep course)
- LPI-101: General Linux 1 (LPI-101 prep course)
- LPI-102: General Linux 2 (LPI-102 prep course)
PDF copies of the course descriptions can also be found
on ITEC's web site.

We will be offering a discounted price for this course
combination as well.

Presently we have spaces for 10 more students (out of a
maximum of 16).  In the event we have more than 8 students,
we will be adding an additional instructor to the class
for reference (better 1-on-1 attention during labs).

Feel free to contact me directly via email or phone for
more details.

Sincerely,

Crawford Rainwater
CEO and Consultant

The I.T.E.C. Company
P.M.B. 146
368 South McCaslin Boulevard
Louisville, CO 80027 USA
(303) 604-2550 (voice)
(866) 604-2550 (toll free)
(303) 664-0036 (fax)
http://www.itec-co.com

The Information transmitted in this email is intended for the addressee only

Any review, retransmission or other use of the contents by persons other
than the addressee is prohibited.
If you have received this email in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material.

This message has been scanned by Norton Anti-Virus.